Saturday, October 24, 2009

A bunch of cuties | West Springfield, MA child photographer

I have photographed these cuties many times before. Miss S was very happy to see me again and we wandered outside just the two of us for a few minutes. She was so friendly and funny. I love watching these little ones grow, Miss S was just a baby when we first met- look at her now!

Big sister Miss N then came out to join us.



After awhile their cousins stopped by too. We were all supposed to get together last Sunday but we got rained out- grrr. I grabbed a few of just him since we were pretty sure we were going to get rained out again today (and we did).


Unfortunately their littlest cousin was in no mood for pictures since she was fighting a horrible cold. I do not have any pictures of the four of them together without it looking like I was performing some sort of horrible baby torture. Here she is on her own- with a hint of a smile. Hope to see you again sweety when you are feeling better.

No comments: