Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Fall Photo Sessions!

Well it is that time of year again. I am gearing up for Fall Photo Sessions. I have received many requests so far. I am no ready to open the floodgates! This year I am no longer taking pictures after NOVEMBER 15th, this allows me time to finish up with your pictures and still be able to enjoy my holidays with my family. We are in the process of moving which means that my home is no longer able to be used as a location for photoshoots. With that in mind- if you would like a session at your home in Wilbraham my current rate will be $55.

As of today, Wednesday September 2nd, I am opening up the appointments for returning clients. On Sunday, September 6, I will begin scheduling new clients. To see what dates are available click on the events tab up above.

I am trying to leave a few days open in case of bad weather rescheduling. For example: the raindate for Sunday October 4th will be Saturday October 10th- IF I don't need to use that raindate than I can schedule appointments for that day the week before. So if I book up I will put you on a waitlist for rain dates. Both of my children are in school now- yeah!- so that leaves my weekdays very open, keep this in mind if that is a possibility for you. I am looking forward to seeing you all again- and meeting some new people too. Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

No comments: