Monday, August 3, 2009

Miss R is two! | West Springfield portrait photographer

Have I told you recently how much I enjoy what I do? I haven't? Well hear me now- I love taking pictures of your families. I love watching your children grow. I LOVE going into your homes and seeing pictures I have taken upon your walls- truly that means so much to me. Saturday was one of those families. I walked into a home I have been to twice before and I see this on the wall and it made me so happy- isn't it beautiful?

As some of you know we are moving into a new home soon and I keep saying I want to put words on my walls- this is beautiful inspiration. This is the first time I have met Dad- and Mom was hoping to capture a similar picture with him and the children, something like this...

When I first met Miss R almost 2 years ago she was just a few months old- these were taken on her 2nd birthday and now she has hair, she talks to me and has such personality. If this picture doesn't make you smile...

Don't worry mom, I got some without the silly smile too...

Big brother Mr L was so reluctant the first time we met and now he greeted me, showed me around and chatted me up about all sorts of things- so fun!

Awwww....
So wonderful seeing you all again- I look forward to watching you grow for many years!

No comments: