Sunday, July 26, 2009

Miracle Baby! | Western MA child photographer

The first birthday is special for any child and family. But for Mr S's family it is a little extra special. Mr S is a congenital heart defect survivor. When I began corresponding with Mom about Mr S she sent me this link to a slide show she created about their experience. Mom gave me permission to share the video with all of you.



Want to see what he looks like today?

Ah! How cute is he??
Ok, one more!

Not to be left out Mr S has some cute siblings too.




It was wonderful meeting you all today- Happy Birthday Mr S!

4 comments:

Bec Odell said...

What a beautiful little man! Amazing slide show!

Bec Odell said...

PS - I totally love that second pic of him. The impish smile and gleam in his eyes... He is beyond adorable! Thanks to mom for sharing his story!

Kelly H. said...

What an incredible journey this family has been through!! And look at the gorgeous family of 5 they have now. Mr. S really is a special little guy, you can tell!! Great story, and beautiful photos!!

manj said...

Beautiful video and pictures. I will admit that I teared up a few times. Sometimes I could barely see the baby behind all those machines in the ICU. I was overwhelmed, and it wasn't even my child under all those wires and tubes! I salute the parents for documenting what must have been a very stressful time. Mr. S. is a lovely and lucky little boy and I wish him and his family all the best!