Saturday, June 13, 2009

Two familiar faces | Springfield, MA photographer

After my first session I headed out to pick up these two cuties. I have known them since they were born and they count themselves as some of my first subjects. I cannot believe this girl is 10 already and um, almost taller than me. Here is Miss E...


We have been waiting for Mr J's two front teeth to fall out so we could do this photo session, unfortunately those teeth took their sweet time leaving that the next set was already on its way in, still pretty cute.

Thanks for putting up with me guys!

4 comments:

Bec Odell said...

Wow, that is speedy service, ma'am! Those came out great! Thank you so much! So was it totally easier without me hovering?

Mrs. Cook said...

Very nice!!! I like!!! I love the second one of her, and the haircut is super cute too on him!! Nice color scheme. Good combo pic too, hard to achieve - for us anyway! And good job, Deb!!

Kelly H. said...

They look totally natural, just like themselves. No cheese at all. Those are great, you do a fabulous job of putting subjects at ease (even ones you know so well!!)

dee said...

great pics! Love the first one of E!