Monday, June 29, 2009

Finally some Sun! | Wilbraham Family Photographer

Yeah the sun came out, perfect timing too! I got to take pictures of this adorable family on Sunday night and enjoy the sun. When we started Mom said what really wanted was one nice picture of the whole family.


What do you think Mom? There are a few more choices too. Now on to the stars of the show. This is Miss K- she was so giggly and fun.

Not to be left behind by her big sister- Miss J is a total cutie too.

This is the last picture I took.

One of my favorite times to take pictures is the hour before sunset and the above picture is why- I love the light. Thanks for getting me out of my house last night- I had a great time!

1 comment:

Mrs. Cook said...

These are all so great, I agree the last one has perfect light.