Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My own Christmas Miracle | Wilbraham, MA photographer

This is the fourth year I have photographed these kids. I have NEVER really gotten a decent picture of the four of them together (um at least not without a lot of help from photoshop). But we were really hoping this was the year. Upon arrival Miss N, the youngest, was in the middle of a huge meltdown- ugh not a good start. So I took the older three outside and let Mom and Grandma try to talk Miss N down.




Then Miss N came out to join us. And I couldn't believe it! I got a picture of all four and it wasn't half bad. Could I hope for better? Grandpa was helping with the smiles and giggles- so I sent Miss G inside with the message for Mom to stay put and not come out- Mom had come to the same conclusion herself- love when we are on the same page!
We grabbed a few of Miss N.
Then we decided to push our luck and try again for a picture of the four of them...
And another one!
It was my own Christmas Miracle- Mom can have a picture of her kids all together on her holiday card this year- yeah! More on Facebook!

No comments: