Monday, September 13, 2010

Miss B | Springfield, MA photographer

I had the pleasure of photographing Miss B's aunt's wedding two years ago. When it came time for Miss B to have her senior pictures taken she requested me- and I was so thrilled and honored that she would remember me. We headed to Forest Park on Saturday- it was a beautiful day and I had a BEAUTIFUL model!

So.... I have decided that I am only photographing beautiful young women from now on. Ok, I joke, but it is such a nice break from chasing the little ones.

Miss B was great and I have SO MANY pictures- but here are just a few.







Her little brother and sister were tagging along- they were so well behaved and cute that I couldn't resist throwing them into a few pics near the end.

So nice to see you again- there are a few more on my Facebook fan page-so go check those out too!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Oh Deb, they are great!!! I can already tell that chosing something will be so difficult. We had a ball taking pics with you. You are the absolute best.