Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mr Friendly | Springfield MA photographer

This was my third 5 year old boy in a week- living with my own active 5 year old boy, I was on family territory for sure. Mr J and his big sister Miss B have a very sweet relationship. Miss B is so great with him, patient, sweet and many times only she could get him to cooperate by creating some secret mission that requires him to look at the camera. Mr J was very interested in directing the shoot- good thing he didn't get his hands on my camera- I think I might have some competition in the future! Mr J is a blur of motion and the best way to photograph him was on the move- I tried to keep up!





Pretty sure this is a favorite activity of 5 year olds everywhere.

1 comment:

Kelly H. said...

LOVE the foreground shot. Fabulous!!