Monday, April 27, 2009

Facebook Profile Sessions!

I am offering something new. Wishing you had a better picture of yourself for Facebook or some other web based program? But of course you hate having your picture taken, right? Here's the deal... get 4 friends together, $15 per person, I will take 3-5 pictures of each of you. You will choose 2 pictures and I will send them to you resized for the web- these will not be full resolution images. You will receive my permission to use these pictures. So get your friends together, buy some wine, it will be quick and painless. Your session fee also includes generous photoshopping- I will smooth a few wrinkles, whiten some teeth, remove some bags under your eyes.... sound good? Email me if you are interested! First 2 people that book a Facebook session will not have to pay their individual fee!

No comments: