Monday, February 16, 2009

Better late than never | Springfield, MA child photographer

We tried to get together when Mr P was born, but with the holidays and suddenly finding herself the mother of 3 children it just didn't happen. We did get it together for today though. The mom referred to me as the "famous Deb". I love that! I am so going by that from now on- please only address me as the famous Deb- thank you. Back to the adorable children. What is the one picture EVERY mother wants more than anything? All of their children smiling at the camera- right? Well, how did we do?

Here is Miss A- so sweet and helpful- but she does not look 7 right? Watch out Mom the tween years are coming...
Mr J reminded me of my own little guy, very energetic and funny. He ADORES his little brother and is so cute with him.

Here is little Mr P- he was so great the whole time no tears or crankiness at all. Hmmm maybe I will have another baby...

Mr P was a little hesitant with the smiles, until we called over his big sister, she has the magic touch as you can see.
So nice to finally meet you all- can't wait to see you again!

No comments: