Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Favorite Image from 2008| Springfield MA Portrait Photographer

Since this blog has been a little quiet lately I thought it might be fun to run a contest. I have chosen some of my favorite images from 2008. Now, no hurty feelings, there were so many it was so hard to choose. I tried to just pick 10 and I couldn't do that, in fact I couldn't even keep it under 20! I have favorites from EVERY session I do, so I had to really control myself.

Here's how this will work. Voting will go on for one week. On next Monday night I will choose the winner. The family of the winning photo will win a $50 print credit towards their NEXT photo session. So tell your friends and family and get voting!














6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so hard to decide!

michelled said...

You should feel proud of the great job you did. I had a really hard time deciding. I voted for the little baby on the dad's arm.

Anonymous said...

Trying to pick a favorite is like having twenty children and trying to choose which child you love the most. I voted, but it was not easy...

Anonymous said...

oh gosh they are all so beautiful! I love peeking at your photos!

Anonymous said...

Can I feature one of your photos in our blog with a link back to you giving your credit?
Regards, Deb

Deb Hanna said...

can you send me the link to your blog first? pretty sure I won't have a problem as long as I am credited, but I would like to see it first.