Sunday, November 9, 2008

For a very patient friend...

As every mother knows everytime you add another child to a picture the harder it is to get the "perfect" shot. Well this day was no exception. Little Miss N, gave me all of 5 minutes and then she was done. But at least I got those 5 minutes. Let me start with Miss G, there are many cute pics of her from this session. She kept asking for more pictures- love that. I couldn't decide which one to share so I have chosen one where she is laughing, just the way I like to think of her, all giggly and sweet.

Tell me your heart doesn't just skip a beat a little bit when you see this picture of Mr R (especially if you know him).

Miss M wanted nothing to do with me last year- but look at her now!

Here is one of the pics of Miss N in the 5 minutes she gave me- worth it right?

I know Mom likes her B&W pictures, so here is sweet one.

And Mom you didn't think we got a good one of all 4, huh? I think this isn't too bad.

OK confession time: the above picture is only possible through the magic of Photoshop, but that's ok, right?

No comments: