Friday, March 14, 2008

From Here to Maternity

Meet Shelly. She was a bridesmaid at the wedding I photographed in December. We made plans then for a maternity shoot. The best time for maternity photographs is between 7 1/2 and 8 months while you have the glow and you can still move around. Shelly's baby is due next month, I arrived at her home expecting to see a big ol belly. Imagine my surprise to see this....
Where is her belly?? I kept asking her to stick it out and make sure she wasn't sucking in, she was a great sport- what other time do you get to stick your belly out there happily?



Thank you Shelly and Eric for welcoming me into your home, can't wait to meet your little one.

3 comments:

Bec Odell said...

I really like the one in front of the curtain. Dad and mom too. What a good sport... And the nursery one too. That one should be called "Waiting." Or "Ready when you are..."

Mrs. Cook said...

WOW!! Those are gorgeous! She looks awesome for about to deliver in a month or so...I was pregnant from the eyebrows down - so jealous!! Love love love those pics - NICE JOB!

Kelly H. said...

kThese are gorgeous! Beautiful Mom to be. Great compositions.